Online Booking for this Course is Currently Not Available
To enquire about booking this course
CIEH Level 3 Award in Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS)
The CIEH Level 3 Award in Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS) is a requirement for anyone looking to train or teach in further education establishments, other government funded further education schemes. The course is also suitable for anyone performing a training or teaching role in the lifelong learning sector and would like to gain a nationally recognised qualification. By the end of the course learners should have the skills and knowledge to be confident teachers.
Our aim at Good Skills Training is that all delegates should enjoy their Level 3 Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS) Course and that by the end of their course all learners should be confident trainers.
CIEH Level 3 Award in Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS) Syllabus
- Roles and responsibilities
- Learning styles and preferences
- Teaching planning skills
- Teaching styles and communication
- Teaching assessment
CIEH Level 3 Award in Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS) Duration
- 60 Guided Learning Hours.
- Usually run over 5 days, 9:00 - 17:00.
- This is an intensive course and there will be some homework throughout the course to assist with the learning process and to ensure learners meet the minimum learning hours.
CIEH Level 3 Award in Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS) Prerequisite
- There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
- Please inform us of any learning or physical special needs that any learners may have prior to the course, so that we can cater for these.
CIEH Level 3 Award in Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS) Assessment Process
- There are 3 assignments to complete to pass this course;
- Assignment 1:
- Produce and deliver a 25 – 30 minute training session.
- Assignment 2:
- 1200 words to demonstrate your understanding of your role and responsibilities as a teacher.
- Assignment 3:
- Review a teaching session that you recently delivered, and produce 2 further session plans that fit into the scheme of work.
In-house Level 3 PTLLS Course Enquiry/Quote Request
Please contact us for more information
- First Aid Training
- HSE Emergency First Aid at Work Training Course
- HSE First Aid at Work Training Course
- HSE First Aid at Work Requalification Training Course
- First Aid Annual Refresher Training Course
- Paediatric First Aid Training Course
- Basic Life Support Training
- First Aid for Schools Training Course
- First Aid for Foster Carers Training Course
- Anaphylactic Awareness and Epi Pen Training
- RYA First Aid Training Course
- First Response Training Course
- Training Young People in First Aid
- Bespoke First Aid Training
- First Aid Instructor Training
- AED (Defib) Training
- Health and Safety Training
- Manual Handling Training
- Fire Safety Training
- Food Hygiene Training
- Level 2 Award in HACCP
- Level 2 Award in Licensing
- Level 2 Conflict Management
- Substance Misuse Training
- First Aid Instructor Training
- Level 3 PTLLS
- Training Skills and Practice
- Defib Supplies
"... I could'nt have asked for more in terms of what I received ... I enjoyed the course, in particular the willingness of Good Skills Training to accomodate my needs ..."
Pablo Blackwood, Southwark Council, First Aid Instructor Course, September 2010