First Aid Instructors Course with Level 3 PTLLS
The First Aid Instructor Course is suitable for organisations trying to find ways in which they can cut internal first aid training costs whilst keeping a high quality service and for individuals who are looking for a career in first aid training. On completion of the First Aid Instructor Course learners will be able to deliver a wide range of first aid and defibrillator courses.
The First Aid Instructor Course gives learners the skills, information and confidence to deliver fun and informative first aid and aed courses.
First Aid and Defib Instructor Public Course Dates and Booking Form
First Aid Instructor Course Syllabus
- Roles and responsibilities of the teacher
- Learning styles and preferences
- Teaching planning skills
- Teaching styles and communication
- Teaching assessment
- First aid training and the law
- Certificating your first aid courses
- Business start-up advice
- Realistically pricing your courses and course costs
First Aid Instructor Course Duration
5 Days, 9:00 - 17:00
First Aid Instructor Course Prerequisite
- Learners must have a current HSE First Aid at Work Qualification.
Please inform us of any learning or physical special needs that you may have.
First Aid Instructor Course Assessment Process
This course is assessed by 4 written and practical assignments.
First Aid Instructor Course Renewal Process
First Aid Instructors are required to keep their qualification valid by undertaking a 2 day First Aid and Instructor Requalification Course.
What Does the First Aid Instructor Course Fee include?
- Course folder with the schemes or work and session plans for the courses you will be able to deliver and useful reference points
- Copies of all the manuals for the courses you will be able to deliver
- USB with course PowerPoint for all the courses you will be able to deliver
- First Aid and Defib Instructors Certificate
- First Aid and Defib Instructor ID
- Exam and certification fees for the PTLLS
- Course refreshments including lunch
Are There Any Fees Once I Have Qualified As a First Aid Instructor?
First Aid Instructors are required to undergo annual monitoring assessments to ensure that they are still achieving a high standard of delivery and that they are following HSE requirements for first aid delivery. This is a HSE requirement and is charged at £125 + VAT plus expenses.
To deliver HSE First Aid Courses they must be delivered under a HSE registration. This can be completed under the Good Skills Training First Aid Certification Partnership. For more information on the charges associated with this please contact us.
What Courses Will I Be Able to Teach once I Have Qualified As a First Aid Instructor?
- HSE First Aid at Work (initial, 3 day and requalification, 2 day)
- HSE Emergency First Aid at Work
- Paediatric First Aid
- Other BLS and Bespoke First Aid Courses
In-house First Aid and AED Instructors Course Enquiry/Quote Request
Please contact us for more information
- First Aid Training
- HSE Emergency First Aid at Work Training Course
- HSE First Aid at Work Training Course
- HSE First Aid at Work Requalification Training Course
- First Aid Annual Refresher Training Course
- Paediatric First Aid Training Course
- Basic Life Support Training
- First Aid for Schools Training Course
- First Aid for Foster Carers Training Course
- Anaphylactic Awareness and Epi Pen Training
- RYA First Aid Training Course
- First Response Training Course
- Training Young People in First Aid
- Bespoke First Aid Training
- First Aid Instructor Training
- AED (Defib) Training
- Health and Safety Training
- Manual Handling Training
- Fire Safety Training
- Food Hygiene Training
- Level 2 Award in HACCP
- Level 2 Award in Licensing
- Level 2 Conflict Management
- Substance Misuse Training
- First Aid Instructor Training
- Level 3 PTLLS
- Training Skills and Practice
- Defib Supplies
"First of all can I just say a big thank you to you Ruth and Helen for a great course last week. It was immensely enjoyable and we got a lot out of it for sure!"
Des Desbruslais, Stations JNP Training Manager, Network Operational Learning (TFL)