Basic Fire Awareness Training Course
Basic Fire Safety Course to help keep your staff safe
If a fire occurs within your workplace you do not want your employees to panic and run around like headless chickens!! The Basic Fire Safety Course gives learners the knowledge of what to do in the event of a fire and how to prevent a fire from occurring. It also looks at the legal responsibilities both of the individual and the company.
The Fire Safety Course is fully customisable and helps organisations to meet their responsibilities as laid down by the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005, that all employees must receive basic fire safety training.
Key Features for the Basic Fire Safety Course
Who is the Basic Fire Awareness Course for?
The basic fire awareness course if for all staff members to ensure they are aware of their duties to prevent a fire and what action to take in the event of a fire in your workplace.
2 - 3 hours
Max. Learners per Tutor
Good Skills Training
Fire Safety Course Syllabus
- Fire Law, a general outline
- Chemistry of fire
- Action to be taken during a fire
- Types of fire extinguisher and their use (theory)
- Practical Fire Extinguisher use
Fire Safety Course Assessment Process
- This course is continually assessed by our trainer
Fire Safety Course Renewal Process
- Every 3 years delegates will be required to undertake a Fire Safety Course to renew their qualification and keep their skills fresh