Customer Service Training - You Make the Difference
Customer service training to give you customers what they deserve
‘You Make the Difference’, principles in customer service course is suitable for learners wishing to improve their knowledge of the importance of customer service including how to satisfy customers expectations. It is designed for learners who deal with customers on a daily basis as part of their job role and is applicable to a variety of work environments.
Key Features for the Customer Service Course
Who is the Customer Service Course for?
The customer service course is for anyone who has a customer facing role, whether face-to-face, or through other media such as phone or email. It is designed to give staff the skills to communicate effectivly with customers and other visitors.
Max. Learners per Tutor
Good Skills Training
Customer Service Course Syllabus
- Who Are Your Customers
- Service Delivery
- What Makes Good Customer People?
- Effective Communication
- Ways of Saying No
- Ways of Saying Yes
- Expectations – You as The Customer
- Service Standards
- Action Plans
Customer Service Course Prerequisite
- There are no formal prerequisites for this course
- It is advised that learners have a minimum of Level 1 in literacy or numeracy, or equivalent
- Please inform us of any learning or physical special needs that any delegates may have prior to the course, so that we can cater for these
Customer Service Course Assessment Process
- This course is continually assessed by our trainer
- Learners will be expected to take part in role play activities throughout the day