Customer Service Training - You Make the Difference
Customer service training to give you customers what they deserve
‘You Make the Difference’, principles in customer service course is suitable for learners wishing to improve their knowledge of the importance of customer service including how to satisfy customers expectations. It is designed for learners who deal with customers on a daily basis as part of their job role and is applicable to a variety of work environments.
Key Features for the Customer Service Course
Who is the Customer Service Course for?
The customer service course is for anyone who has a customer facing role, whether face-to-face, or through other media such as phone or email. It is designed to give staff the skills to communicate effectivly with customers and other visitors.
Max. Learners per Tutor
Good Skills Training
Onsite Course Fee
£465 + vat for up to 12 people
What is included in the price?
- Training at your venue
- Manual for each person
- Certificates on passing the course
Customer Service Course Syllabus
- The Purpose of Customer Service
- How Customer Service Affects the Success of Your Organisation
- Identifying Customer Needs
- Satisfying Customer Needs
- Perceptions of Customer Needs
- Customer Expectations
- The Relationship Between Customer Satisfaction and Customer Expectation
- Effective Team Working and Customer Service
Customer Service Course Prerequisite
- There are no formal prerequisites for this course
- It is advised that learners have a minimum of Level 1 in literacy or numeracy, or equivalent
- Please inform us of any learning or physical special needs that any delegates may have prior to the course, so that we can cater for these
Customer Service Course Assessment Process
- This course is continually assessed by our trainer
- Learners will be expected to take part in role play activities throughout the day