Fire Marshall Training Course
Fire Marshall Course
It is a requirement under the Regulatory Reform Order 2005 that all organisations appoint sufficient Fire Marshall’s to cover the day to day responsibilities for fire safety and training in these responsibilities.
Our aim at Good Skills Training is that all learners should enjoy their Fire Marshall Course and that by the end of their course all delegates should be confidently aware of their legal duties with regard to fire safety and be aware of what to do in the event of a fire in their organisation.
Key Features for the Fire Marshall Course
Who is the Fire Marshall Course for?
The fire marshall course if for suitable for fire wardens and fire marshall's to give them knowledge required to fulfill their legal duties.
Max. Learners per Tutor
Good Skills Training
Fire Marshall Course Syllabus
- Causes of fire and how fire spreads
- Classes of fire and methods of extinction
- Fire risk assessment
- Fire prevention methods
- Action to be taken in the event of a fire
- Role and responsibilities of the Fire Marshall
- Fire drills
- Firefighting equipment
- Practical Fire Extinguisher use
Fire Marshall Course Assessment Process
- This course is continually assessed by our trainer.
Fire Marshall Course Renewal Process
- Every three years delegates will be required to undertake a Fire Marshall Course to renew their qualification and keep their skills fresh.