Fire Risk Assessor Training Course
Fire Risk Assessment Training
Following the introduction of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order in England and Wales and similar legislation in Scotland and Northern Ireland, virtually all those with control of non-domestic premises are required to ensure that a suitable and sufficient fire risk assessment is undertaken and, in most cases, recorded.
Fire risk assessments should identify hazards and take steps to prevent fire in order to protect the safety of occupants, visitors and those in the immediate vicinity.
Key Features for the Fire Risk Assessor Course
Who is the Fire Risk Assessor Course for?
The fire risk assessor course course is for staff members who are responsible for carrying out the fire risk assessment on your premises. It is also useful for all company and premises owners to ensure they are complying with current fire safety legislation.
Max. Learners per Tutor
Good Skills Training
Fire Management Course Syllabus
- Legislative requirements relevant to the location of the training
- Means of escape and human behaviour
- Passive and active fire safety overview
- Principles of risk assessment
- The risk assessment process
- Fire risk assessment – practical exercises
- Course assessment
Fire Management Course Assessment Process
- This course is continually assessed by our trainer.