First Aid for Foster Carers Training Course
First Aid for Foster Carers
The First Aid for Foster Carers Course is designed specifically for foster carers, with the objective of giving these individuals the basic knowledge and confidence to carry out simple first aid in the home and to help during an emergency. The First Aid for Foster Carer Course also help you meet the Fostering Standards for First Aid Training.
Key Features for the First Aid for Foster Carers Course
Who is the First Aid for Foster Carers Course for?
The First Aid for Foster Carers Schools Course is a perfect short course for foster carers to undergo basic First Aid Training to meet the Foster Care Standards
Max. Learners per Tutor
Good Skills Training
First Aid for Foster Carers Course Syllabus
- Contents of the First Aid Kit
- Primary Assessment
- Recovery Position
- CPR (Adults, children and babies)
- Choking, Asthma and Hyperventilation
- Shock, anaphylactic shock and Bleeding
- Bone, Joint and Muscle Injuries
- Epilepsy and febrile convulsions
First Aid for Foster Carers Course Assessment Process
- This course is continually assessed by our trainer.
First Aid for Foster Carers Course Prerequisite
- There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
- Please inform us of any learning or physical special needs that you may have.
First Aid for Foster Carers Course Renewal Process
- The First Aid for Foster Carers Course Certificate is valid for 3 years, when learners will be required to undertake another course.