First Aid for Schools Training Course
First Aid for Schools Course
Ensuring our children are safe at school is something that as parents is very important to us ... but if an accident does happen we also want the staff in school to be able to deal with it in a safe, prompt and effective manner, with confidence.
Our aim at Good Skills Training is that all learners should enjoy their First Aid for Schools Course and that by the end of their course all learners should be safe, prompt, effective and confident first aiders in school.
Key Features for the First Aid for Schools Course
Who is the First Aid for Schools Course for?
The First Aid for Schools Course is designed for anyone who works in schools and may need to act in an emergency in a school environment.
Max. Learners per Tutor
Good Skills Training
First Aid for Schools Course Syllabus
- What is First Aid
- Responsibilities First Aiders in Schools
- Primary Assessment
- Secondary Assessment
- CPR for Adults and Children
- Seizures and Epilepsy
- Anaphylactic Shock
- Shock and Bleeding
- Bone, Joint and Muscle Injuries
- Head Injuries
First Aid for Schools Course Assessment Process
- This course is continually assessed by our trainer.
First Aid for Schools Course Prerequisite
- There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
- Please inform us of any learning or physical special needs that you may have.
First Aid for Schools Renewal Process
- Every three years learners will be required to undertake a First Aid for Schools Course to renew their qualification.