Manual Handling for Early Years Staff Training Course
Manual Handling for Early Years Staff Course
Manual handling injuries cause more lost working days in the UK, with sprains and strains due to the incorrect lifting and moving of objects causing most suffering to employees.
The Manual Handling for Early Years Staff Course has been designed specifically for staff from these settings and as well as looking at objects looks at working with children as well.
Manual Handling for Early Years Staff Course Syllabus
- The reasons for safe manual handling
- Manual handling risk assessments and how they contribute to health and safety
- The principles, types of equipment and testing requirements associated with manual handling safety
- Apply safe manual handling principles
Manual Handling for Early Years Staff Course Duration
- Three Guided Learning Hours.
- In some cases this course should be run over a longer period due to the activities in your organisation.
Manual Handling for Early Years Staff Course Assessment Process
- This course is assessed by a competency-based assessment through practical demonstration of correct techniques covered in the course
Booking an onsite course:
To enquire about an onsite course for your staff, please either call our head office, 01473 551911, or one of our local offices, or fill in the enquiry form below