Remote Learning QNUK Level 3 Award in Education and Training Course
QNUK Level 3 Award in Education and Training
In 2020 because of the situation with COVID-19, we have developed our remote delivery version of the QNUK Level 3 Award in Education and Training, with the aim to reduce the amount of face-to-face time and make the most of current technology, to bring our classroom to you remotely. This will involve a mixture of pre-course research and reading, online tutor led sessions using Microsoft Teams, homework, assessed portfolio work and one face-to-face assessment day. You will also be able to access tutor support via email and telephone for the duration of your course as well.
The Level 3 Award in Education and Training is the bench-mark qualification when starting to teach in adult education, covering the principles of inclusive teaching and assessment. This is the perfect first step qualification to enhance your skills as a trainer or move towards a career in professional training.
Who is the Course For?
Individuals looking to enter the professional Training Industry
Individuals already working in a training capacity looking to upskill or gain an accredited qualification
- Teaching role and responsibilities in education and training
- Ways to maintain a safe and supportive learning environment
- The relationships between teachers and other professionals in education and training
- Inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training
- Ways to create an inclusive teaching and learning environment
- Planning inclusive teaching and learning
- Delivering inclusive teaching and learning
- Evaluating the delivery of inclusive teaching and learning
- Types and methods of assessment used in education and training
- How to involve learners and others in the assessment process
- The role and use of constructive feedback in the assessment process
- Requirements for keeping records of assessment in education and training
The QNUK Level 3 Award in Education and Training is aimed at those over 19.
Candidates should be at least a level 2 numeracy and literacy or equivalent
Those attending the course should also be computer literate
You will need a web cam and microphone and access to good quality internet that can cope with online calls.
There are no other pre-requisites for this qualification.
The QNUK Level 3 Award in Education and Training requires the following time:
Guided Learning Hours: 48
Total Qualification Time: 120
Good Skills Training normally deliver the course via blended remote learning. The course will be run through six 2-hour, online sessions using Microsoft Teams, directed homework and coursework and one full face-to-face day (usually at our training centre in Hadleigh, Suffolk, although the face-to-face day can be run at your venue), 09:00 – 17:00.
OFQUAL regulated qualification through Qualifications Network (QNUK)
Maximum Learners Per Tutor
The QNUK Level 3 Award in Education and Training has a maximum learner to tutor ratio of 9:1
The QNUK Level 3 Award in Education and Training is assessed by completion of portfolio of evidence, including completion of written assignments, Lesson plans, Self-evaluations, Peer evaluations, Delivery of an assessed micro teach session
This a lifetime qualification, although professional trainers are expected to undertake regular CPD