Substance Misuse Awareness Course
The Basic Principles in Substance Misuse Awareness Course is aimed at anyone working across a variety of sectors, such as counselling, the health sector, sport and recreation or community work, looking for an introduction in substance misuse.
Areas covered include the effect substance misuse has on society as a whole, as well as the physical effects drugs/alcohol have on the individual.
Contact Good Skills Training today to find out why our customers come back time and time again to have their staff trained by us ... 01473 551911
Basic Principles in Substance Misuse Awareness Syllabus
- Know What Substances are Commonly Misused and Why
- Recognise Possible Signs of Substance Misuse
- Be Aware of the Social and Personal Effects of Substance Misuse
- Be Aware of the Perceptions and Responses to Substance Misuse
Basic Principles in Substance Misuse Awareness Duration
- Five Guided Learning Hours
- Usually run over one day, 10:00 – 16:00
Basic Principles in Substance Misuse Awareness Assessment Process
- This course is continually assessed by the course tutor
Booking an onsite course:
To enquire about an onsite course for your staff, please either call our head office, 01473 551911, or one of our local offices, or fill in the enquiry form below