Anaphylaxis and Autoinjectors Awareness Sessions (Epi-Pen Training)
Need to know more?
We understand you may still have further questions, in which case please get in touch with us, either call 01473 551911, or click here
Anaphylaxis and Auto-injectors Awareness Sessions (Epi-Pen Training) looks at the common causes and signs and symptoms of Anaphylactic Shock and what actions to take in the event of an Anaphylactic reaction. The course also includes a practical session using training auto-injectors so that attendees feel confident in the event that they need to use them.
Who is the Course For?
Anyone who may have to respond to an anaphylactic reaction.
- Common causes of Anaphylactic Reactions
- Signs and symptoms of Anaphylactic Reactions
- What to do in the event of an Anaphylactic Reaction
- Types of Auto Injectors
- Practical session with dummy Auto Injectors
- What to do if Auto Injectors do not work
- Possible side effects of Auto Injectors
There are no prerequisites for this course.
2 contact hours.
Good Skills Training normally deliver this course 09:00 – 11:00.
Maximum Learners Per Tutor
Competency is not assessed on this course.
Depending on your sector you may need to complete the Epi-Pen Training Awareness Sessions annually. We would recommend leaving it no longer than 3-years to renew your qualification