QNUK Level 2 Award in Mental Health at Work
Need to know more?
We understand you may still have further questions, in which case please get in touch with us, either call 01473 551911, or click here
With an increase in poor mental health it is important that individuals understand their own mental health and how common mental health concerns can be identified in themselves and others, with strategies to reduce the risk. The QNUK Level 2 Award in Mental Health at Work is the ideal introduction to understanding mental health in the workplace. The qualification covers the most common mental health conditions, how to identify potential mental health concerns in colleagues and then how to discuss their needs and assist them to access suitable services and support.
Who is the Course For?
Anyone with an interest of mental health at work
Anyone with an interest in their own mental health
- Be aware of common mental health disorders
- Know how to recognise the causes and impact of stress
- Know how to recognise the causes and impact of common mental health conditions
- Understand how individuals may use harmful strategies to cope with a mental health disorder
- Know how to support an individual with a mental health issue
- This qualification is available to those over 18 years.
- Due to the language of the assessment, it is recommended that learners have enough command of the English language in order to understand the assessment and to undertake the recommended assessment methods.
- There are no other prerequisites
6 guided learning hours
Good Skills Training normally deliver this course over 1-day, 09:30 – 16:30
Face-to-face or Remote Learning.
Maximum Learners Per Tutor
Multiple choice exam paper.
There is no requirement to requalify this course, however, learners should undertake regular CPD