Qualify at Home Highfield Level 1 Award in Principles of Health and Safety in the Workplace Course
Need to know more?
We understand you may still have further questions, in which case please get in touch with us, either call 01473 551911, or click here
Ensuring staff members are effectively trained in health and safety procedures is extremely important for employers. This is to ensure they have the correct systems in place to ensure a healthy and safe working environment for employees and any other people who may be affected by their business activities. The Qualify at Home Highfield Level 1 Award in Health and Safety within the Workplace provides learners with an understanding of the main responsibilities of employees and employers with regards to health and safety. It also provides an understanding of how the workplace can affect health and safety.
The ‘Qualify at Home’ course allows you to learn and qualify from home, wherever you are, whatever your circumstances and to sit a regulated exam under conditions set out by Ofqual, in your own home.
Who is the Course For?
Any staff members. Anyone with an interest in Health and Safety at an introductory level
- Main responsibilities of employers in health and safety
- Main responsibilities of employees in health and safety
- Common hazards in the workplace
- Common control measures
- Common PPE
- Classes of health and safety signage
- To register on to this qualification, learners are required to be 14 years of age or above.
- It is also advised that learners have a minimum of Level 1 in English and Maths or equivalent.
Qualify at Home, delivered and assessed online.
Maximum Learners Per Tutor
Multiple choice exam paper.
As with all health and safety training it is recommended that staff undergo regular refresher training and, or CPD. It is best practice that this is every 3-years.