Fire Marshal Course
Need to know more?
We understand you may still have further questions, in which case please get in touch with us, either call 01473 551911, or click here
Learn the essential skills and knowledge to be an effective fire marshal in your workplace. This half-day course covers the role of the fire marshal, the hazards and risks associated with fire, how to use a range of fire controls, and the importance of a prompt and safe evacuation of the workplace. You will also learn how to support individuals during an evacuation and the legal responsibilities of both the company and individual.
Who is the Course For?
Anyone responsible for fire safety on a day-to-day basis. Anyone with an interest in fire safety in the workplace.
- The hazards and risks associated with fire in the workplace
- How to use a range of fire controls
- The importance of a prompt and safe evacuation of the workplace in the event of fire
- How to support individuals during an evacuation
- The roles of the fire marshal in the workplace
- Practical Fire Extinguisher Session
- Due to the language of the assessment, it is recommended that learners have enough command of the English language in order to understand the assessment and to undertake the recommended assessment methods.
- There are no other prerequisites.
3 1/4 contact hours.
Good Skills Training normally deliver this course 09:00 – 12:30.
Maximum Learners Per Tutor
Multiple choice exam paper and practical assessment.
Requalification of the Fire Marshal Course is carried out by attending another Fire Marshal Course every 3-years.
Booking a course
To enquire about an inhouse course, please click here.