Food Safety Level 2 eLearning
Need to know more?
We understand you may still have further questions, in which case please get in touch with us, either call 01473 551911, or click here
The e-learning Food Safety Level 2 course is ideal for anyone who works where food is cooked, prepared or handled. Although it does not provide a qualification itself, it does meet all legal requirements and offers full compliance for high-risk food handlers.
And along with its supporting PDF handbook, the e-learning provides all the knowledge and understanding required in order for a learner to go on to achieve any OFQUAL level 2 food safety qualification, by taking the qualify at home assessment.
Who is the Course For?
Food handlers in a catering environment, and anyone with an interest in food safety practices.
- The importance of food safety procedures and complying with the law
- Microbiological, chemical, physical and allergenic hazards and their control
- Good temperature control and stock rotation
- The importance of good personal hygiene and preventing contamination, including handwashing, protective clothing, cuts and reporting illness
- Keeping work areas and equipment clean and safe
- Safe waste disposal
- Pest control
It is advised that learners have a minimum of Level 1 in English and Maths or equivalent.
Maximum Learners Per Tutor
Multiple choice exam paper.
As with all food safety training it is recommended that staff undergo regular refresher training and, or CPD. It is best practice that this is every 3-years.