Highfield Level 2 Award in Customer Service
Need to know more?
We understand you may still have further questions, in which case please get in touch with us, either call 01473 551911, or click here
The Highfield Level 2 Award in Customer Service covers the principles of customer service including how to meet customers expectations, the importance of appropriate behaviour and communication techniques as well as ways to deal with problem customers.
Who is the Course For?
All staff members who have a customer facing role, whether face-to-face, telephone or online.
Anyone with an interest in customer service.
- Understanding how to work in a customer service environment
- Communication in customer service
- The principles of personal performance and development
- The principles of working in a business environment
- Working with others in a business environment
- It is recommended that learners have a minimum of Level 1 literacy or equivalent.
- This qualification is for those over 14 years of age.
- There are no other pre-requisites for this qualification.
6 contact hours.
Good Skills Training normally deliver this course 09:30 – 16:30.
Maximum Learners Per Tutor
Multiple choice exam paper.
As with all training it is advised that learners undergo regular CPD and some refresher training, however there is no formal requalification process for the Customer Service Training.