Food Safety Level 3 eLearning
Need to know more?
We understand you may still have further questions, in which case please get in touch with us, either call 01473 551911, or click here
The Level 3 Food Safety eLearning Course is ideal for anyone operating in a supervisory role, and provides more advanced knowledge and understanding of the subject. Although it does not provide a qualification itself, the training meets all legal requirements and offers full compliance for supervisors within the food industry without the need to attend a 3-day course.
And along with its supporting PDF handbook, the e-learning provides all the knowledge and understanding required in order for a learner to go on to achieve any OFQUAL level 3 food safety qualification, by taking the qualify at home assessment.
Who is the Course For?
Supervisors in a food catering environments, and anyone with an interest in supervising food safety practices.
- The importance of food safety management procedures and complying with the law
- The role of the supervisor in maintaining food safety
- Ensuring that microbiological, chemical, physical and allergenic hazards are controlled
- Ensuring good temperature control and stock rotation
- The importance of ensuring good personal hygiene and preventing contamination, including handwashing, protective clothing, cuts, training and reporting illness
- Ensuring that work areas and equipment are kept clean and safe
- Ensuring safe waste disposal and pest management
- Implementing food safety management systems
It is advised that learners have a minimum of Level 1 in English and Maths or equivalent.
Maximum Learners Per Tutor
Multiple choice exam paper.
As with all food safety training it is recommended that staff undergo regular refresher training and, or CPD.