QNUK Level 1 Award in Mental Health Awareness
Need to know more?
We understand you may still have further questions, in which case please get in touch with us, either call 01473 551911, or click here
With an increase in poor mental health, it is important that individuals understand their own mental health and how common mental health concerns can be identified in themselves and others, with strategies to reduce the risk. The QNUK Level 1 Award in Mental Health at Work is the ideal introduction to understanding mental health in the workplace. The qualification covers the most common mental health conditions and how to look after your own mental health.
Who is the Course For?
Anyone with an interest of mental health at work
Anyone with an interest in their own mental health
- Be aware of common mental health disorders
- Know how to recognise the causes and impact of stress
- Know how to recognise the causes and impact of common mental health conditions
- Know different ways to manage your own mental wellbeing
- This qualification is available to those over 18 years.
- Due to the language of the assessment, it is recommended that learners have enough command of the English language in order to understand the assessment and to undertake the recommended assessment methods.
4 guided learning hours
Good Skills Training normally deliver this course over half a-day, 09:30 – 13:45
Face-to-face or Remote Learning
Maximum Learners Per Tutor
Multiple choice exam paper.
There is no requirement to requalify this course, however, learners should undertake regular CPD