Customer Service Course
Need to know more?
We understand you may still have further questions, in which case please get in touch with us, either call 01473 551911, or click here
The Customer Service Course is suitable for people wishing to improve their knowledge in the importance of customer service, including how to satisfy customers expectations. It is designed for those who deal with customers on a daily basis as part of their job role and is applicable to a variety of work environments.
Who is the Course For?
All staff members who have a customer facing role, whether face-to-face, telephone or online. Anyone with an interest in customer service.
- The Purpose of Customer Service
- How Customer Service Affects the Success of Your Organisation
- Identifying Customer Needs
- Satisfying Customer Needs
- Perceptions of Customer Needs
- Customer Expectations
- The Relationship Between Customer Satisfaction and Customer Expectation
- Effective Team Working and Customer Service
- The course is designed specifically for over 14’s
6 contact hours.
Good Skills Training normally deliver this course 09:30 – 16:30.
Maximum Learners Per Tutor
As with all training it is advised that learners undergo regular CPD and some refresher training, however there is no formal requalification process for the Customer Service Training.