Fire Safety Awareness Course
Need to know more?
We understand you may still have further questions, in which case please get in touch with us, either call 01473 551911, or click here
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order, requires all staff to be trained in basic Fire Safety. The Fire Safety Course is a two-hour course that includes the theory of fire safety and a practical session with fire extinguishers.
Who is the Course For?
- The hazards and risks associated with fire in the workplace
- How to use a range of fire controls
- The importance of a prompt and safe evacuation of the workplace in the event of fire
- Practical fire extinguisher session
- There are no pre-requisites for this course
2 contact hours.
Good Skills Training normally deliver this course 09:30 – 11:30.
Maximum Learners Per Tutor
Competency is not assessed on this course.
As with all health and safety training it is recommended that staff undergo regular refresher training, it is best practice that this is every 3-years for basic fire safety.