Qualify at Home Highfield Level 3 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace Course
Need to know more?
We understand you may still have further questions, in which case please get in touch with us, either call 01473 551911, or click here
The Qualify at Home Highfield Level 3 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace has been designed specifically for managers, supervisors and team leaders, providing learners with an understanding of: the requirements of health, safety and welfare; the benefits of a health and safety management system; the risks and control methods for common workplace hazards; the principles of risk assessment and incident investigation.
The ‘Qualify at Home’ course allows you to learn and qualify from home, wherever you are, whatever your circumstances and to sit a regulated exam under conditions set out by Ofqual, in your own home.
Who is the Course For?
Supervisors and managers
Anyone with an interest in supervising health & safety
- The legal framework relating to health and safety at work
- The main causes of injuries and ill health at work
- Safety management systems
- The costs associated with accidents and ill health
- The benefits of risk assessment and the different types available
- Understanding workplace hazards and minimising ill health and injuries
- Managing the effects of accidents and incidents in the workplace
- This qualification is approved for delivery to learners aged 16+.
- It is also advised that learners have a minimum of Level 1 in English and maths, or equivalent
Qualify at Home, delivered and assessed online.
Maximum Learners Per Tutor
Multiple choice exam paper.
As with all health and safety training it is recommended that staff undergo regular refresher training and, or CPD. It is best practice that this is every 3-years.