Highfield Level 2 Award in BLS & AED
Need to know more?
We understand you may still have further questions, in which case please get in touch with us, either call 01473 551911, or click here
The Highfield Level 2 Award in Basic Life Support and Safe Use of an Automated External Defibrillator is designed to develop the skills and knowledge of attendees so that they can carry out basic life support and introduce and AED when one becomes available. This course is ideal for workplaces where an AED is available.
If you are still looking for an AED, please contact our sister company DeFibUK.co.uk.
Who is the Course For?
Anyone who might use the AED or has an interest in how AEDs work.
- Manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally
- Manage an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally
- Safely use an automated external defibrillator
- There are no age restrictions on the entry to this course, however learners must be able to demonstrate CPR
- It is recommended that candidates have a minimum of Level 1 literacy or equivalent
- Attendees will be required to demonstrate first aid procedures as they would in a real work environment. This includes providing CPR to a casualty who is on the floor, therefore be physically capable of doing so
- There are no other pre-requisites for this qualification
Contact Hours: 4
Total Qualification Hours: 5
Good Skills Training normally deliver this course 09:00 – 13:15
Maximum Learners Per Tutor
Multiple choice exam paper and practical assessment.
To renew your Highfield Level 2 Award in Basic Life Support and Safe Use of an Automated External Defibrillator qualification, you must resit the course every 3-years
Booking a course
To enquire about an inhouse course, please click here.