Schools Health & Safety Consultancy
It should not be an Alien Concept that all schools are safe places, where staff and students feel confident that they can educate and learn. At Good Skills Training we are passionate about helping schools meet this goal with our Schools Health and Safety Package.
What you get as part of the schools Health and Safety Package?
- A named Health and Safety Consultant.
- Annual audit of your health and safety policies and procedures and how they are implemented within the school.
- Short termly visits, usually 1-3 hours, to get a snapshot of how things are going and to discuss any ongoing health and safety concerns.
- Monthly Microsoft Teams Meeting with designated person.
- Keep the school up to date with local and national changes in legislation or otherwise in relation to health and safety.
- Telephone and email support.
- Risk assessment templates and advice on the risk assessment process.
- Discount on any training courses that we run.
Why Use Good Skills Training?
- Named health and safety consultant.
- We have a number of key staff with a wealth of experience in all aspects of school leadership and management, including:
- an ex-Premises Manager with over 15 years of giving health and safety advice to several schools.
- an ex-vice-principal with NPQH who’s remits included health and safety.
- Clear concise pricing structure.