First Aid Annual Refresher Course
Need to know more?
We understand you may still have further questions, in which case please get in touch with us, either call 01473 551911, or click here
The Annual Refresher First Aid Course is for those that hold a current First Aid at Work or Emergency First Aid at Work qualification who require an annual refresher course as recommended by the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981, that all first aiders undergo annual refresher training to ensure their knowledge and skills are current and fresh in the event of an emergency.
Who is the Course For?
Anyone who holds an Emergency First Aid at Work or First Aid at Work Qualification.
- Primary survey
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and use of an automated external defibrillator (AED) for children and babies
- Unresponsive breathing casualty
- Wounds and bleeding
- Casualties suffering from shock
- Any other significant changes to first aid best practice in the last 12-months
- Learners are required to demonstrate first aid procedures as they would in a real work environment. This includes providing CPR to a casualty who is on the floor, therefore learners must be physically capable of doing this.
3 contact hours.
Good Skills Training normally deliver this course over a half-day, 09:30 – 12:45.
Maximum Learners Per Tutor
N/A – The First Aid Annual Refresher Course is not a qualification, but forms part of the CPD required for first aiders between their requalification dates.