Qualify at Home Highfield Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace Course
Need to know more?
We understand you may still have further questions, in which case please get in touch with us, either call 01473 551911, or click here
The Qualify at Home Highfield Level 2 Award in Health and Safety within the Workplace has been designed specifically for people who are required to have a basic knowledge of health and safety practices that are essential in the workplace. Ensuring staff members are effectively trained in health and safety procedures is extremely important for employers, to ensure they have the correct systems in place to ensure a healthy and safe working environment for employees and any other people who may be affected by their business activities.
The ‘Qualify at Home’ course allows you to learn and qualify from home, wherever you are, whatever your circumstances and to sit a regulated exam under conditions set out by Ofqual, in your own home.
Who is the Course For?
Any staff members
Anyone with an interest in Health & Safety at a basic level
- The duties and responsibilities of employers and employees
- The benefits of good health and safety in the workplace
- The process of risk assessment
- Hazards and controls in the workplace
- Responding to accidents, near misses and ill-health in the workplace
- Emergency procedures
- The importance of reporting accidents
- This qualification is approved for delivery to learners aged 14+.
- It is also advised that learners have a minimum of Level 1 in English and maths, or equivalent
Qualify at Home, delivered and assessed online.
Maximum Learners Per Tutor
Multiple choice exam paper.
As with all health and safety training it is recommended that staff undergo regular refresher training and, or CPD. It is best practice that this is every 3-years.