Fire Extinguisher Course
Need to know more?
We understand you may still have further questions, in which case please get in touch with us, either call 01473 551911, or click here
Fire extinguishers are often the first line of defence in the event of a fire. The Fire Extinguisher Course is designed to give learners the skills and knowledge to be able to choose the right extinguisher and to use this potentially lifesaving piece of equipment in a safe and effective way.
Who is the Course For?
- The different types of fire extinguisher and their uses
- Correct storage & signage
- When and how to use a fire extinguisher
- Practical extinguisher session with water and CO2 extinguishers
- There must be a suitable outside space to let of extinguishers.
- Car parking will be required for the trainer. If this is not available, we will ask for details on the nearest car parking, and may pass these charges on.
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
1 contact hours.
Good Skills Training normally deliver this course 09:00 – 10:00.
Maximum Learners Per Tutor
Competency is not assessed on this course.
As with all health and safety training it is recommended that staff undergo regular refresher training, it is best practice that this is every 3-years for fire extinguisher training.